Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Canopy Luminaire Delivers Lower Operating Costs, Slim Design - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Cree Inc. continues to set performance and efficiency records with the new 20,784 lumen CPY-20L LED canopy luminaire. Delivering a remarkable 143 LPW at 5700K, the newest Cree CPY Series LED product offers even better light experiences and lower operating costs. The result is increased visibility and traffic to outperform existing LED and metal halide (MH) options as the ideal lighting solution for safer and more appealing petroleum stations.
“The Cree CPY-20L LED canopy and soffit luminaire leverages the power of Cree LED technology to deliver vastly better light experiences that pay off for our customers,” said David Elien, Cree senior vice president, lighting. “The industry-leading CPY-20L LED canopy’s breakthrough performance and efficiency allow store operators to lower operating costs while providing safe and visually appealing lighting that helps attract more business.”
Cree’s new CPY-20L LED canopy luminaire serves as the perfect upgrade solution, with a slim, low-profile design that can mount in virtually any canopy or soffit for quick and easy installation. The high-performing luminaire works as a one-to-one replacement of existing fixtures, or as an ideal option for reducing the number of luminaires needed. The additional benefit is significantly reduced energy and maintenance costs for a lower total cost of ownership.
The entire CPY Series is also available at 4,000K, and comes with Cree’s industry-leading 10-year limited warranty. There are two optics choices, a flat or prismatic drop lens to meet the visual, as well as the vertical and horizontal illumination performance needs of a typical canopy application. The integrated driver within the canopy housing further simplifies installation, reducing installation time and cost.
The new CPY Series addition is Class I, Division II hazardous-location rated for direct mount applications, extending the range of applications for this product to areas where flammable liquids and gasses are handled. In addition, the CPY-20L LED canopy luminaire is a DesignLights Consortium® Premium listed product, thereby providing access to higher rebate incentives.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health