Building Management System - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The SmartStruxure Lite is a high-performance system for buildings with less than 100,000 square feet. The open system integrates the management of HVAC, lighting, and energy into one interface. The system allows managers to improve resource use and occupant comfort, increase energy efficiency in existing and new buildings, and provide cost-effective building management throughout the life cycle of a facility.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects