- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Building Fabrics - Sto Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
StoGuard Fabric is a non-woven cloth reinforcement that is part of the StoGuard assembly and is used with either Sto Gold Coat or Sto EmeraldCoat to treat sheathing joints, inside and outside corners and rough openings.
StoGuard RediCorner is a pre-formed fabric piece designed for the corners of the rough openings for quicker installation.
The StoGuard assembly is a spray-on building wrap that serves as a water and air barrier. It can be used beneath various claddings including stucco, EIFS, vinyl, cement board, brick and with a wide variety of gypsum, cement or wood based sheathing substrates.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office