Bollards - U.S. Architectural Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Bollard’s inverted shape provides glare-free illumination for pedestrians. The Tornado bollard model TNA has asymmetric light distribution for pathways, curbs and driveways where perimeter lighting is needed. The TNS model has a symmetrical light pattern. Either model can be specified for metal halide, HPS, CFL or LED systems.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health