Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Bollard - KIM Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Pavilion bollard features both a NEMA 3R dual outlet receptacle enclosure and a color changing RGBW accent. The Pavilion features an integral recessed one- or two-Gang receptacle outlet box, which enables the integration of proximity key card readers or disabled persons actuator buttons. To support the needs of PA systems or emergency management, the Pavilion can also be configured to host a 3-inch speaker.
Pavilion also features an RGBW luminous accent, which enables an infinite palette of color choices on demand. While this functionality tees up the Pavilion to act as an indicator for walkways, parkways, etc., it also empowers management to change color and mark holidays, special events and much more to enhance and customize the environment. Bollard's efficacy is in excess of 100 delivered lumens per watt.
Pavilion leverages Hubbell’s high performance site and area optics to produce true IES distributions with zero up-light. It can also be configured with louvers for quiet illumination as well as diffuse lensing for soft shadows and improved vertical foot-candles.
Pavilion’s controls offering ranges from motion sensing to advanced wired or wireless solutions. The advanced distributed intelligent lighting controls provide a complete suite of California Title 24 compliant energy saving solutions.
Hubbell Control Solutions’ SiteSync is an option for the Pavilion, offering flexibility, ease of design, installation simplicity and the reliability of a wireless architecture. With its pre-programmed approach, installation of SiteSync is a quick and easy process, greatly reducing the complexity, time and cost compared to typical field commissioned systems.
The rotation of the Pavilion’s shaft is adjustable in the field, adding a level of forgiveness for contractors. Available in both Round and Square form factors with 28 configurable optic and top cap combinations.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- How Lighting Energy Efficiency Connects to Wellness
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health