- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
- Building Assistant »
Ballasts - American Ballast - Facility Management Product Release
The electronic ballasts for compact fluorescent lamp applications feature universal input voltage — 108-305 volts — and are compatible with most infrared-based, remote-control applications. The ballasts are compatible with multiple lamp wattages and multiple numbers of lamps including D, twin tube, quad tube, triple tube and circline lamps. They are available with bottom- or side-entry terminal blocks and feature simplified wiring with color-coded connectors to ensure wiring accuracy.
They feature an auto restart function and an internal fuse that maintains the their circuit integrity. Designed for use in ENERGY STAR compliant fixtures, the ballasts meet FCC non-consumer rules and regulations, ANSI requirements, and complies with all applicable state and federal efficiency standards.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- Commercial Lighting Rebates Evolve
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth