Ballasts - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Universal Lighting Technologies’s ballast model B214PU115S50A is specifically designed for F14T5 lamps and provides maximum light output for 2-by-2 fixture applications. Switching from full to half output via wall switch or lighting relay, the T5 ballast is ideal for offices, classrooms, conference rooms, and more.
The product has a ballast factor of 1.15 and can operate one or two F14T5 lamps. Programmed starting is incorporated into the design, which helps maintain long lamp life even when connected with occupancy sensors. The ballasts comply with ANSI ballast requirements and include end-of-lamp-life shutdown circuitry with auto re-strike for safe operation. Universal input voltage allows Ballastar to be connected to any voltage from 120 to 277 volts at 50 or 60 hertz. The ballast operates with less than 10 percent THD at full brightness.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health