Ballast and Control System - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sector combines occupancy detection, daylight harvesting and dimming control technologies into an integrated system. Sector enables installers to wire all system components and accessories using the same wiring topology. All components are on a single bus, and accessories connect to the network, not the ballast. The system enables faster, easier system design and programming through its drag-and-drop software interface.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health