BCM-WEB Building Control Module - Alerton - Facility Management Product Release
Building control module reads building automation system BACnet data and translates the data for viewing on Web pages. BCM-WEB is powered by the NiagaraAX platform and combines with other global controllers to form integrated third-party communications solutions. Users can create and edit schedules, alarms and trendlogs using Web pages.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects