Area Light - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Evolve LED scalable area lights are designed as retrofit for outdoor spaces originally optimized only for HID. Lights use reflective — not refractive — technology to minimize glare and spill light, and are rated for 50,000 hours of life. Housing is die-cast aluminum. Design incorporates a heat sink light engine directly into the unit to improve heat transfer.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health