- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Architectural Walls - Armstrong Ceiling Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Armstrong’s WoodWorks Ekos walls use no formaldehyde and release no detectible formaldehyde emissions. The wall panels are available in four natural wood finishes: Maple, mahogany, light cherry and dark cherry. The panels’ graining and tones make them ideal for spaces such as conference rooms, boardrooms, executive offices and lobbies.
The panels’ are constructed from real wood veneers and an acoustical, mineral fiber substrate that contains no wood fibers. Ekos panels are available with either a perforated or unperforated wood veneer. The virtually invisible perforations allow the wall panels to absorb 45 percent of the sound striking their surface. The panels can help building owners earn LEED Low-Emitting Materials EQ Credit 4.4, and LEED MR Credit 4.1 and 4.2.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs