- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Architectural Walls - KI - Facility Management Product Release
KI’s Genius walls have earned Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification for low-emitting products. Made with more than 70 percent recycled aluminum, the moveable walls are 99 percent reusable and 96 percent recyclable, according to the company.
With only four or five basic parts required, wall installation occurs with minimal disruption. To optimize acoustics, the walls’ 3 1/2-inch thickness and 22-gauge steel shells for density achieve a sound transmission rating of 48, providing more acoustical privacy than standard drywall. Wall frames come in anodized aluminum, wood veneer or powdercoat paint. Finishes include panels in glass, fabric, vinyl, wood veneer, writable/eraseable surfaces and powdercoat paint.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office