- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Aluminum Composite Cladding - Alcan Composites USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Alucobond Spectra Colors is a new color finishing system for Alucobond aluminum composite materials used in building cladding. Pigments embedded in the surface of the coating break the light into a spectrum of colors with iridescent highlights that become visible when viewed from different angles.
Colors available include: Ocean, Amazon, Autumn, Antique, Red Brass, Cupral, Sakura, Jewel and Sunset. The aluminum composite material consists of two sheets of .02 inches of aluminum thermobonded to a plastic core. They may be incorporated into both interior and exterior architecture. All Alucobond materials are recyclable.
Alucobond is available in the 4 mm standard sheet thickness. Standard sheet width is 50 inches, with lengths ranging from 6.5 to 22 feet. Both special sheet widths and a 3 mm sheet thickness are available upon request.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office