- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Vice President, Facilities »
- Use your skills to help build a better world »
Air/Vapor Barriers - W.R. Meadows Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Air-Shield is a self-adhesive membrane that maintains flexibility when surface-mounted and adheres to most primed surfaces at minimum temperatures of 40 degrees. The barrier includes self-healing characteristics to facilitate recovery if minimal damage occurs under normal use. The roll-type product is 40 mils thick and the membrane's controlled thickness is fabricated from cross-laminated polyethylene bonded to specially modified asphalt.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office