Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Air Sealing Raised Floor Assembly - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The COOL BOOT raised floor assembly is designed to conserve energy by reducing bypass air within a hot aisle/cold aisle environment. A greater amount of conditioned air is redirected toward cooling network equipment thus minimizing the risk associated with overheating.
The assembly routes and protects cables into racks and cabinets through a raised floor within a data center. A flexible gasket covers sharp edges of a cut floor tile to prevent damage to cables. An integral hook and loop tie closure system enables two or more bundles to be separated providing ability to run power and data in the same opening.
The COOL BOOT raised floor assembly complies with TIA/EIA standards and the National Electrical Code and is manufactured using flame retardant and electrostatic dissipating materials. The low profile design can be utilized in new or retrofit installations and is specifically designed to complement Panduit PATCHRUNNER and NETRUNNER vertical cable management systems, as well as NET-ACCESS cabinets.
- Questions to Ask for Successful Energy Planning
- Setting the Timeline for Long-Term Energy Planning
- Why Cold Aisle Air-Flow Management Works
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects