- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Air Sealing Raised Floor Assembly - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The COOL BOOT raised floor assembly is designed to conserve energy by reducing bypass air within a hot aisle/cold aisle environment. A greater amount of conditioned air is redirected toward cooling network equipment thus minimizing the risk associated with overheating.
The assembly routes and protects cables into racks and cabinets through a raised floor within a data center. A flexible gasket covers sharp edges of a cut floor tile to prevent damage to cables. An integral hook and loop tie closure system enables two or more bundles to be separated providing ability to run power and data in the same opening.
The COOL BOOT raised floor assembly complies with TIA/EIA standards and the National Electrical Code and is manufactured using flame retardant and electrostatic dissipating materials. The low profile design can be utilized in new or retrofit installations and is specifically designed to complement Panduit PATCHRUNNER and NETRUNNER vertical cable management systems, as well as NET-ACCESS cabinets.
- Managing Data and Energy Use During the Pandemic
- How FM and IT Can Team Up for Green
- Ventilation and Filtration: A Systemic Strategy for Healthier Buildings
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects