Air-Sealing Grommet - Tate Access Floors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Air-sealing grommet for environments with raised access floors with underfloor air distribution prevents leakage of pressurized air around power and data cables that pass from room to room via through-wall cutouts. AirArrest uses thousands of polygonal-shaped filaments that nest together within an anodized aluminum frame with little or no interstitial space. Accommodates wall cutout sizes of 6-by-14-inches or 4- and 6-inch diameters.
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 3 Crucial Considerations for Developers Before Investing in a Building
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation