Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Air-Sealing Grommet - Tate Access Floors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Air-sealing grommet for environments with raised access floors with underfloor air distribution prevents leakage of pressurized air around power and data cables that pass from room to room via through-wall cutouts. AirArrest uses thousands of polygonal-shaped filaments that nest together within an anodized aluminum frame with little or no interstitial space. Accommodates wall cutout sizes of 6-by-14-inches or 4- and 6-inch diameters.
- Curtain Wall vs. Window Wall: Making the Proper Choice
- Can Energy Models Help Healthcare Facilities Reduce Energy Use?
- How to Choose the Proper Metal Building Enclosure System
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation