- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Acoustic Ceiling Panels - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Gyptone panels are punched gypsum panels with European-inspired design. The panels are coated with specially engineered paint and have acoustical tissue backing for optimum sound absorption. They consist of 85 percent post-consumer recycled content and are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
The product is designed for application in a variety of public buildings, including hotels, offices, restaurants, dining halls, schools and country clubs.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office