- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Facilities Director »
Acoustic Ceiling Panels - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Adagio acoustic ceiling panel belongs to CertainTeed’s Designer Series. The panel’s hybrid design combines the sound absorption of high-density fiberglass with the sound containment qualities of mineral fiber. The fully encapsulated fiberglass layer provides sound absorption carrying a NRC rating of 0.95, while the panel’s mineral backboard offers highly effective sound containment effective to a CAC rating of 38-40.
With a recycled content of 38 to 59 percent, Adagio can contribute toward LEED certification. The design incorporates a cut-away on the backboard that allows for placement in the company's range of compatible suspension systems.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office