Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Access Lighting Box - Orbit Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The access box enables overhead lighting fixtures to be installed by only one person. The box is first installed with the side and cover plates removed. The lighting fixture then is attached to the cover plate, which slides back into the box. When the fixture is in place, the wiring can be completed, and the side plate can be screwed into the box. It is adaptable for installation of other devices, such as sockets. Cover plates are interchangeable and include swivel styles.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health