Accent lights - Specialty LED - Facility Management Product Release
SMD5050 LEDs deliver 274 lumens per foot and are encased in an ultraviolet-resistant, flexible PVC housing. The lights deliver 3.6 watts per feet or less and are dimmable with 0-10 V dimming drivers. With an IP65, IP68 or optional IP68 submersible rating, the lights can be installed as a solid run up to 65 feet for large indoor or outdoor applications.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health