Low Voltage Switchgear - Facility Management Product Release
AMS switchgear has a Form 4b Type 7 design. It is available with bus-bar systems rated up to 5000A 100 kA RMS, in NEMA 1, 2, 3 & 3r enclosure types. The switchgear is independently seismically tested equivalent to seismic Zone 4 and has ingress protection (IP) ratings available from IP-31 to IP-54.
- Should You Repair, Rebuild or Replace That Motor?
- Sizing Up a Motor's Condition Situation
- Operating Efficiency Important Factor in Motors' Repair or Replace Decision
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA
Search Low Voltage Switchgear on FacilityZone.com