- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
exacqVision now integrates with Percolata to form an integrated solution using data from employees, traffic sensors, marketing calendars, historical information, and video from exacqVision’s VMS to create customized computer vision and advance predictive analytics. Retail businesses and malls can benefit from the integration with reliable and actionable data to recalibrate business decisions that increase sales.
The integration provides powerful features for physical retail stores such as:
• Walk-in and Walk-by traffic analytics
• Classify employees vs. shoppers
• Associate related shoppers into a buyer group
• Flexible vantage points eliminate the need for additional cameras and expensive new wiring
• Accurately forecast traffic
The Connected Partner Program is designed for product manufacturers and software developers. This opportunity offers access to all the tools needed to build integrations with Tyco products, including software, hardware, documentation, sample code, dedicated engineering and marketing support. This program is not intended for product resellers and distributors.
For more information about Percolata and the many integrations available with Exacq, please visit: https://www.exacq.com/integration/all/