- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Three MaxLite LED Lamps Qualify for the Lighting Design Lab’s LED Products List
West Caldwell, New Jersey, June 20, 2012---MaxLite®, a leading global manufacturer and marketer of the award-winning MaxLED® line of innovative LED luminaires and lamps, announces that three LED lamps are now listed on the Lighting Design Lab’s (LDL) interim qualified products list. Being listed ensures that MaxLite’s 7.5-watt A19, 6-watt dimmable PAR20 and 12-watt dimmable PAR30 will qualify for rebates for one year by most utility companies in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States, which includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Utah and Alaska. The LDL qualifies LED products while they are being reviewed by ENERGY STAR® or DesignLights™ Consortium (DLC). Products on the LDL list meet ENERGY STAR or DLC specs, except lumen maintenance, and are listed for no longer than 12 months.
“LED lamps use up to 75 percent less energy and last 10 to 17 times longer than incandescent bulbs,” said Director of Product Marketing Pat Treadway. “Qualifying for the LDL LED List is certainly a hallmark of energy efficiency, performance and quality that we can pass on to our customers in the Pacific Northwest.”
MaxLite’s new LEDs provide better quality light than CFL lamps and offer superior cost savings to their incandescent alternatives. These MaxLED lamps deliver 25,000 and 40,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, or 8 to 14 years based on eight hours of daily usage. MaxLED LDL-qualified lamps are manufactured with high-ranked LEDs that are proprietary binned, which ensures color uniformity. MaxLED lamps operate with reduced heat, and without emitting radiation, which can also reduce HVAC costs.
With a high color rendering index (CRI) of 80, MaxLite’s three LED lamps, which are UL- and cUL-listed for damp locations and operate on a 120-volt lighting system, include the 7.5-watt A19 (SKB7.5LED27), the 6-watt dimmable PAR20 (SKR2006DLED30) and the 12-watt dimmable PAR30 (SKR3012DLED30).
• The 7.5-watt A19 Frosted LED Bulb with a standard E26 medium base is available with a 2700K correlated color temperature (CCT), while delivering 450 lumens. The lumen maintenance is enhanced by the proprietary housing and integrated thermal management system. Equivalent to a 40-watt incandescent, the LED A19 Bulb offers a 90 percent energy savings and a minimum L50 of 40,000 hours. This bulb is ideal for table and floor lamps, ceiling fixtures and decorative chandeliers that are used in residential, hospitality and commercial environments. To view a data sheet, visit http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/FocusSheets/SKB7-5LED.pdf.
• The fully dimmable 6-watt PAR20 LED with an E26 medium base is available with a 3000K CCT, while delivering 380 lumens. Offered with a 30-degree spot, the highly efficient PAR20 LED has a life of 25,000 hours at L70 standards. The lumen maintenance is enhanced by the solid aluminum housing and integrated thermal management system. This bulb is ideal for retail, residential, recessed and architectural lighting applications. To view a data sheet, visit http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/FocusSheets/SKR2006DLED.pdf.
• The fully dimmable 12-watt PAR30 LED with an E26 medium base is available with a 3000K CCT, while delivering 730 lumens and has a life of 25,000 hours at L70 standards. The lumen maintenance is enhanced by the solid aluminum housing and integrated thermal management system. This bulb is ideal for retail, residential, recessed and architectural lighting applications. To view a data sheet, visit http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/FocusSheets/SKR3012DLED.pdf.
All MaxLite LED products are backed by a five‐year limited warranty.
About the Lighting Design Lab
The Lighting Design Lab (LDL) was created in 1989 and has grown to become the Pacific Northwest region’s state of the art energy efficiency lighting demonstration facility. The LDL offers resources, information, and training on cutting edge, high quality, energy efficient lighting technologies to architects, lighting designers and contractors, utility personnel and other industry professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest Region. The LDL is a dynamic, technical resource for the region’s conservation and lighting community. Visit the LDL website: http://www.lightingdesignlab.com.
About MaxLite (www.maxlite.com)
Inheriting global manufacturing and marketing expertise that dates back to 1955, MaxLite was one of the first movers into LED technology in the industry. Committed to energy efficiency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year in 2009, MaxLite established the MaxLED® brand, an extensive line of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures featuring innovative LED luminaires and lamps using the latest state-of-the-art LED technology, ranging from the award-winning Flat Panel collection, to the best-selling outdoor lineup, Plug-and-Play light bars and lamps.
Out of the company’s two main distribution centers, conveniently located in West Caldwell, New Jersey and Rancho Cucamonga, California, MaxLite ships products within the continental United States within one to three days on standard orders. Through MaxLite’s innovative research and development capabilities in its California office, MaxLite continues to be at the forefront of energy efficient technologies. For more information about MaxLite and its products, call 800-555-5629, fax 973-244-7333, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us at https://twitter.com/maxlitenewsroom.
Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff » posted on: 8/27/2012