Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
The QAS 625 Generator by Atlas Copco
The QAS 625 is the newest and largest mobile generator in the Power Technique lineup. With a power rating of 625 kVA/500 kilowatts (kW) prime power, the fuel-efficient unit is compact, lightweight and designed for a range of applications from disaster recovery to general rental. Equipped with a Volvo Penta 16.1-liter, six-cylinder Tier 4 Final diesel engine, the generator runs at 724 horsepower. The Volvo engine features a selective catalytic reduction exhaust aftertreatment system, simplifying the cost of ownership and maintenance.