- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Schneider Electric Remote Expertise
Schneider Electric has introduced Remote Expertise, a new services offer for electrical and power distribution systems, leveraging innovative technologies, including augmented reality. Remote Expertise provides virtual technical and domain expertise support to customers, without the need for a field service representative to be onsite. Designed with critical infrastructure facilities, such as healthcare, data centers and industrial facilities in mind, the new service avoids the risk of electrical equipment failure in critical power distribution systems For more information, please visit: https://www.se.com/us/en/work/services/field-services/electrical-distribution/operate/service-plans/.