- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Johnson Controls Smoke Detection Technology
Johnson Controls has introduced advanced smoke sensors built upon the established performance of its flagship TrueAlarm technology. The UL 7th edition polyurethane tests better represent the type of smoke and flames produced in modern building fires due to the increased use of synthetic furnishing materials that can ignite and burn faster than other materials. The cooking test was added after research showed people frequently disable smoke alarms due to nuisance alarms caused by cooking and shower steam. For more information, please visit https://www.johnsoncontrols.com/fire-detection/sensors-and-initiating-devices.