- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
ROCKFON North America Launches YouTube Channel
Chicago — Dec. 12, 2014 — ROCKFON introduces a new YouTube channel for North American audiences seeking inspirational and informative videos about ceiling systems’ design, installation, and production.
ROCKFON stone wool and specialty metal ceiling panels combine with Chicago Metallic suspension systems to provide complete ceiling systems that protect people from noise and the spread of fire, while making a constructive contribution towards a sustainable future.
The channel launches with more than a dozen of one- to two-minute videos showcased as four playlists:
• Creating beautiful, comfortable, and safe spaces: Eight videos are ready to view on this playlist highlighting the latest trends in architecture and interior design. See how suspended, acoustic solutions are evolving beyond the highly successful grid ceiling to change shapes, hide their gridlines, and add curves and colors.
• Fast and easy installation of ROCKFON ceilings: Rockfon Eclipse and Rockfon Sonar X are two videos offered on this playlist featuring installer-friendly suspended ceilings. The lightweight stone wool core makes these products easy to transport, handle, cut, and mount. Most panel edges and installation methods also provide simple demounting for maintenance access to concealed services.
• Our production processes focus on quality, flexibility and availability: Within this playlist, two videos provide an overview of how ROCKFON’s complete ceilings solutions are created and tailored to customers’ needs. Focusing on quality, flexibility and availability, ROCKFON strives to offer the highest quality products delivered with integrity and excellence.
• ROCKFON – Who we are and what we do: The single video within this playlist is titled “Rockfon Manifesto.” It delivers a visual narrative describing the “Create and Protect” promise that drives ROCKFON forward by putting people first, sharing success and maintaining trust.