- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Custodial Assistant »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Online Course and Water Heating Needs and Trends
The Propane Education & Research Council’s Propane Training Academy has a new online course available that provides commercial building owners and operators with a closer look at commercial water heating needs and trends. It will also discuss how propane technologies can add value to their commercial buildings.
The online course, Propane Tankless Water Heating in Commercial Building Applications, Efficiency and Performance Benefits, will count toward continuing education credits from the American Institute of Architects and Green Building Certification Institute.
Upon completion of the course, participants will:
- Understand commercial building market segments, key energy use trends, and the significance of water heating energy in this market.
- Identify key operational and installation benefits of propane tankless water heaters in commercial building applications.
- Assess the energy efficiency advantages of propane tankless water heaters in commercial applications.
- Identify the contributions that propane tankless water heaters can make towards LEED certification of commercial buildings.
“This course is a new opportunity for building owners and operators to learn more about how propane can benefit their building’s overall system,” said Jesse Marcus, director of residential and commercial business development at PERC. “Because of their reliability, versatility, and efficiency, propane tankless systems can provide immense value in many types of commercial buildings and applications.”
To access the library of online courses, participants must first register for free to become a member of the Propane Training Academy.