The Skills Guide for Facility Managers details 10 must-have traits for those new to the industry
This peer-to-peer networking session will cover best practices for working with young facility professionals
« Back to Facilities Management News Home
St. Paul, Minn. — May 24, 2016 — The University of Minnesota recently selected NTI to provide special inspection and testing services for their Bell Museum project. This project includes the construction of a new 92,000-gross-square-foot museum and planetarium on the University of Minnesota’s St Paul Campus.
The museum will house a new permanent exhibit gallery, special exhibit galleries, a planetarium, classrooms, lobby/ event space, and more.
As the Independent Testing Agency (ITA) for the Bell Museum project, NTI (Northern Technologies) will provide special inspections and quality control testing services including:
• Earthwork observations and testing
• Concrete reinforced structures
• Compressive strength testing of concrete, and masonry group and mortar
• Structural masonry
• Structural steel framing, and welded/bolted connections
• Metal decking installation
• Plastic concrete testing
• In-place soil density testing
• Gradation testing
• Window testing (field testing)