- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
- Custodial Assistant »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Lighting Controls and Energy Efficiency
Enlighted introduces a new wireless lighting controls solution delivering quick deployment and cost savings. Based on Enlighted’s award-winning smart sensor technology that is deployed in more than 210 million square feet of buildings, Enlighted One is easy to install, fast to program, and makes it simple to unlock an entire ecosystem of IoT applications whenever the time is right.
Enlighted’s proven wireless technology is well known for reducing labor and material costs, and streamlining lighting deployments. Enlighted One further speeds installation and commissioning time with an even simpler solution. By eliminating information technology (IT) components like network cables and gateways, cloud connections, and mobile apps, jobs can be done faster and without dependencies on IT specialists.
Perfect for both new construction and retrofit applications, Enlighted One ships integrated into lighting fixtures or is easily installed in the field. Enlighted One programming only takes seconds with an Enlighted wireless wall switch and off-the-shelf laser pointer. The system is out-of-the box building code compliant with features such as daylight harvesting, task tuning, and vacancy detection. The solution yields energy savings up to 65 percent with an LED retrofit.
Enlighted One features the same Generation 5 hardware as the Enlighted IoT Platform. When building occupants are ready to upgrade to IoT capabilities, no modifications to the lighting fixtures are required – the sensor is already installed in the building. With a sensor IoT license and the addition of an IoT network, customers can simply subscribe to building IoT applications and unlock productivity gains for building occupants.
Configuration Options for Lighting Control and Building IoT
Recognizing building requirements and occupant needs change over time, Enlighted now offers its products in three upgradeable configurations:
- Enlighted One is an out-of-the-box, room-based wireless lighting control solution. Enlighted One comes complete with four pre-configured lighting profiles with the ability to program lighting behavior from the wall switch. It provides advanced energy savings with daylight harvesting, vacancy detection and task tuning.
- Enlighted Connected adds sophisticated networked lighting capabilities. Powerful customizable lighting profiles and task tuning, and new advanced daylight harvesting features using lighting groups and time-of-day scheduling are included. Enlighted Connected reports detailed lighting energy usage and savings, supports automated demand response, and integrates with building management systems through BACnet.
- Enlighted IoT is the worlds’ most advanced building IoT Platform. It includes all the Enlighted Connected features and adds support for IoT software applications, including spacial analytics to analyze building space usage, and real-time location services for asset tracking and more. It connects through advanced APIs to third party ecosystem solutions, including work place experience and conference room management with partners such as Comfy, a leading US-based workplace app provider, and other partners.
“With Enlighted One, there is now a lighting control solution that is truly quick to deploy and reduces construction costs,” said Tanuj Mohan, founder, CTO, and chief product officer at Enlighted. “From the fast and simple installation of Enlighted One, to the powerful capabilities of the advanced IoT Platform, customers and partners can now select the optimal solution that meets their immediate needs, while simultaneously establishing a powerful, easy upgrade path as requirements of building owners and occupants inevitably grow.”
Visit Enlighted’s booth #3725 at Lightfair International 2019, May 21-23 in Philadelphia, or www.enlightedinc.com to learn more about Enlighted One, Enlighted Connected, Enlighted IoT and Enlighted’s IoT software applications. Enlighted One will be available beginning summer 2019.