Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
IoT Software and Asset Management
Aquicore, an IoT-driven smart asset management platform for commercial real estate, has announced the launch of its new mobile app for iOS and Android devices. Free for Aquicore customers, the new mobile app makes it easier for property and engineering teams to access up-to-the-minute asset intelligence.
The new mobile app also streamlines direct, day-to-day communication among asset managers, property managers and building engineers, enabling them to receive alerts, directly message their teams, contact customer support and receive updated building consumption reports.
“We are working hard to understand how to seamlessly incorporate building data into the daily routine of commercial real estate professionals to drive better action and results on a daily and weekly basis,” said Mike Donovan, vice president of product at Aquicore. “The new mobile app represents just one of many steps Aquicore is taking to better help our customers work together and optimize their buildings.”
Aquicore’s mobile app is built to complement its portfolio-wide solution for smart asset management. The Aquicore solution uses Internet of Things (IoT) technology to compile real-time data across building equipment. The platform tracks, analyzes and predicts key building metrics - such as energy, water, gas, air quality and more - enabling asset and property managers to cut operating costs, increase energy efficiency and improve overall asset value.
Key features of Aquicore’s mobile app include:
- Real-time budget performance tracking – The mobile app enables property managers to see up-to-the-minute performance estimates in correlation with their budgets, providing managers with the opportunity to catch potential budget drift and take corrective action before it’s too late.
- On-the-go energy optimization – Aquicore took the look and feel of the website interface and applied it to something small enough to fit in a mobile device, so users don’t have to worry about learning a whole new system before they start monitoring their buildings on the go. Aquicore’s priority was to create a frictionless transition so that users can easily get up, running and optimizing their buildings from anywhere, at any time. · Communication tools – Mobile users can draft and share in-app notes with their teams to keep everyone informed on the status of various property projects. The app also supports attaching photos to notes for added visual context.
- Seamless interface – The Aquicore app was designed from the ground up with an intuitive customer experience in mind. The app is easy to navigate with in-app support features that make getting in touch with Aquicore’s customer success team effortless for users who need a little more help.
- Mobile dashboards – Mobile dashboards offer instant access to real-time data on building variables and performance indicators to keep stakeholders updated. Dashboards come preconfigured to display a daily snapshot with critical status information about each building.
- Digital toolkit – The Aquicore app includes several tools for better managing buildings that teams have grown accustomed to in the platform, like predictive energy curves that use historical data and weather forecasts to predict a building’s hour-by-hour energy use a day in advance.