- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Indoor Camera Enhances Jobsite Monitoring and Safety
TrueLook has announced its new 4K indoor camera with a built-in 4G LTE cellular modem.
“The cellular indoor camera provides a turnkey solution for construction sites where internet service is not available,” said Ken Pittman, chief marketing officer for TrueLook. “The wireless option for the camera makes it incredibly mobile and hassle-free for our customers.”
Features of the new cellular 4K indoor construction camera include:
- Ultra HD resolution: The indoor camera has an Ultra HD 4K resolution, which is four times higher than HD 1080p. Paired with a horizontal field of view of 109 degrees, the camera provides excellent coverage.
- Fast data speed: The built-in cellular modem uses the nation’s fastest 4G LTE network, and has no data limit.
- Increased mobility: The lightweight camera allows live jobsite views on any jobsite and is easy to relocate.
“When we expand our product features, we always offer technology updates that will add value to our customers,” Pittman said. “Innovation is important to us but it also needs to be very results driven. We stay ahead of the needs of our customers by adding technology that increases their efficiency.”
TrueLook also offers a discounted version of their 4K indoor camera that requires on-site internet.