- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
Energy Management System Delivers Real-Time Data
The Sensaphone Stratus energy management system (EMS) lets data center personnel view the status of an array of equipment and receive instant alerts when values fall out of range without adding additional wiring and sensors. The cloud-based, rack-mounted system that delivers real-time status of data center equipment and environmental conditions to a smartphone, tablet or computer. It uses information from micro-controlled equipment that has data and integrated sensors to control and monitor the performance of devices like uninterruptible power supplies, net meters, protocol data units and HVAC systems.