« Back to Facilities Management News Home
Emergency Lighting Targets Facility Safety
The Hubbell Lighting EV4D establishes a new benchmark for value in a category where lighting specifiers have historically had to compromise on price or performance. The wide area lens on the EV4D achieves 50′ multiple spacing in long hallway applications such as conference centers, hotels and oversized open spaces when mounted at 7.5′ to ensure a superior path of egress.
The EV4D can be manually adjusted in the field when and where needed. The two lenses are located on the bottom of the fixture for easy lighting optimization. These lamp heads can be adjusted for 7.5′ to 12′ mounting heights.
The universal mounting template molded in the back plate ensures contractors can install the EV4D quickly.
The Features and Benefits of the EV4D include:
- Micro-controlled pulse charger
- Environmentally friendly Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery
- 120/277VAC input at 60Hz
- Compact dimensions – 5″ high x 8.5″ wide x 2.25″ deep
- Self-Test, Self-Diagnostics with fault diagnosis
- Adjustable, integrated high-output LED lamps optimize light pattern at various mounting heights
- 248 lumens per lamp with special wide area lens
- Damp location listed
- Wall mount only
More From 1/18/2019 on FacilitiesNet