Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Brochure Helps Specify Roof Coatings
From product charts to application tips, the new Fluid-Applied Roofing Systems brochure from Mule-Hide Products Co. guides contractors and building owners in selecting roof coatings to extend the service life and enhance the performance of an existing roofing system.
The brochure includes:
- Overviews of three key roof coating types (silicone, acrylic and SEBS), including their attributes, their key performance characteristics, and the types of applications they are best-suited for.
- Side-by-side comparisons of coating system types by substrate. These charts help contractors and building owners choose the best solution for a job based on substrate type, budget, environmental conditions and roof complexity.
- Tips and best practices to help ensure successful roof coating installations.
- Design points by substrate.