- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
National Guard Disinfects Georgia Hospitals
June 10, 2020 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
Sgt. Carlos Muldoon, who was one of 30 deployed to the oncology department at Phoebe Putney Hospital said many of the National Guard troops have been deployed to help battle the coronavirus pandemic by disinfecting hospitals and nursing homes.
Muldoon said it took about two hours for his entire infectious team to sanitize each room in the oncology center.
Muldoon said this task is different from other missions. “As an infantryman, this is the total opposite of what we do,” he said in the article.