- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
Most Important Roof Selection Criterion
OTHER PARTS OF THIS ARTICLEPt. 1: This PagePt. 2: How To Select The Right Roofing SystemPt. 3: Proper Preventive Maintenance For RoofingPt. 4: Roofing Resources For Facility Managers
When selecting a generic roofing system, what is most important: price, warranty, sustainability, or predictable preventive maintenance plan?
Price is very important, but it should be the last thing considered. Roof warranties are all very similar. With sustainability, it depends on your definition of sustainability. When I think of sustainability, I think of extending the service life of a roof.
Answers provided by Ric Vitiello, President, Benchmark Services, Inc., a forensic roofing consulting firm