Do you know a Facility Champion?
FacilitiesNet is looking for stand-out facility professionals that exhibit strong leadership, demonstrate engagement and pride within the industry, and have proven success in improving their facilities operations.
If these qualities sound familiar, then nominate your Facility Champion by July 15.
Winners will be recognized on FacilitiesNet.com this fall.
Who is Eligible? Anyone involded with managing the facility operations, including, but not limited to: Building Engineers, Directors of Maintenance and Engineers, Directors or Superintendents of Building and Grounds, Facility Managers, Senior Directors of Facilities, Facilities Coordinators and Supervisors, Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Supervisors, Operations/Plant Managers, Property Managers, Project Managers , etc.
- Nominees must be located in the United States or Canada.
- A facility may nominate up to three individuals.
- Applications are free; there is no charge/fee to apply
- Application must be completed in full to be considered. Incomplete submissions or those with incorrect information will be disqualified. Facility Maintenance Decisions, Building Operating Management and FacilitiesNet will not be held responsible for any information that was incorrectly submitted.
- All applications must be submitted electronically
- Information submitted in nomination may be used online.
- People/Companies are able to self-nominate.
- Nominees representing PR/Marketing firms/Agencies or product manufacturers and suppliers are not applicable. However, they may nominate customers.
- Multiple applications do not guarantee a win. Previous wins do not automatically guarantee a win.
- Proprietary information may not be included.
- Entries will be vetted by the facility market editorial staff.
- Deadline is July 15 - late submisisons will not be accepted and any incomplete nominations will be deleted.