2020 Vision Awards
Recognizing Best-in-Class FM products
The 2nd Annual Vision Awards honor innovation and excellence in products that contribute to the efficient and profitable operations and management of institutional and commercial buildings in the United States. The awards provide a stage for winning facilities industry suppliers to showcase their products to more than 200,000 facility executives.
(3 winners per category)
Thirty winners earned Vision Awards in the inaugural year of the program:
- Exteriors: Progressive Materials, Rehau, SageGlass
- FM Building Services/Tools: Monnit Corp., Pure Air Control Services, Inc., QA Graphics
- Grounds: Hog Technologies, JLG Industries, New Pig
- HVAC: DriSteem, Navien, Inc., SolX Energy
- Interiors: Construction Specialties, JLG Industries, Karndean Designflooring
- Life Safety: Monnit Corp., Ruskin, Tripp Lite
- Lighting: Espen Technology, Flex Lighting Solutions, Hubbell Lighting
- Plumbing: Navien, Inc., Zurn Industries, RectorSeal
- Power: N1 Critical Technologies Inc. (N1C), Nextek Power Systems, Inc., Tripp Lite
- Smart Buildings/IoT/Software: Berk-Tek, Dude Solutions, Johnson Controls
Unequalled Product Exposure
The Vision Awards will recognize winning entries at the NFMT Vegas Conference and Expo, on FacilitiesNet.com and in the December 2020 issue of Building Operating Management magazine.
Products will be reviewed and judged under 4 criteria
An independent panel of esteemed facility executives will review and judge Vision Awards entries. Judges include Brendan Robinson, P.E., Director of Facilities and Operations, Under Armour Real Estate Group, Samir Patel, Director of Operations and Maintenance, MD Anderson Cancer Center, and Christopher Walinski, Building Operations Manager, Munich Reinsurance America.
Provide 250 words describing the reasons your product deserves a Vision Award based on the judging criteria. Entries will be accepted April 1, 2020 – June 30, 2020.
How to Enter
The Vision Awards are completely digital! You can register and complete your entry form by submitting everything here in an easy, three-step process.
Provide your contact
Select a product category.
(NOTE: You can select more than
one category. You can enter more
than one product per category.)
Provide a 250-word
Submit your entry and
pay the entry fee.
$175 per entry. No refunds will be issued.
Enter Today Become a Sponsor