- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
U.S. Hospitals Preparing for Coronavirus Outbreak
February 10, 2020 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
Healthcare facilities are being told to limit the number of patients they treat, but also be prepared to react if the cases spike.
In addition to providing access to negative-pressure airborne infection isolation rooms, hospitals are also asked to make certain their supplies of hygiene products are fully stocked to help control the spread of the virus.