- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
COVID-19 Expected to Change Healthcare Facility Design
June 2, 2020 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
Banner Health in Arizona, for instance, has reached out to their architectural and engineering partners in the community to help maximize their space.
The stress COVID-19 has put on healthcare facilities around the country will be something that healthcare design firms are expected to examine closely.
One limitation they are discovering is that many air distribution systems are not designed to provide the amount of negative pressure required to create isolation spaces for Covid-19 influx.