- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
You Might Like
Prepare for LEED Exams with Upcoming Webinars
A series of Webinars by the National Capital Region of the U.S. Green Building Council are designed for those interested in obtaining LEED Green Associate or LEED Accredited Professional for Existing Buildings Operations and Maintenance (LEED-EB O+M).
The Lunch-and-Learn Webinars are divided into two series: The first focused on an introduction to LEED and is geared toward the LEED Green Associate exam, and the second is geared toward the LEED-EB O+M exam and covers sections of LEED in more detail.
The Webinars are scheduled to take place at noon on consecutive Wednesdays starting on March 3 and are designed, programmed and supported by Facility Engineering Associates, a consulting firm.