Climate Change Resources
OTHER PARTS OF THIS ARTICLEPt. 1: Obama Focuses on Energy EfficiencyPt. 2: Cap And Trade ChallengesPt. 3: How Buildings Can Prepare For Cap And TradePt. 4: Obama's Green PromisesPt. 5: This PagePt. 6: Who's Obama's Environmental Team?
- For details on the renewable portfolio standards for a given state, go to: Renewable portfolio Standards (RPS): The Pew Center on Global Change
- For details of the climate policies each state has adopted and any key legislation, go to: U.S. States & Regions: The Pew Center on Global Climate Change
- To read the report titled “Building Solutions to Climate Change,” go to: Building Solutions to Climate Change: The Pew Center on Global Climate Change
- Facility executives can calculate the carbon footprint of their buildings by inputting data into any number of carbon calculators available on the Internet, including Carbonfund.org | Bussinesses, designed by the nonprofit organization Carbonfund.org.
- Calculate greenhouse gas equivalencies on this site, developed by the Environmental Protection Agency: Greenhouse Gas Equivalencies Calculator | Clean Energy | USA EPA