- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Stanford University is hiring Project Crew »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Management Director »
Hospitals Prepare to be Earthquake-Ready
Many of the lessons are of the practical variety. For instance, moving equipment or patient supplies to patients upstairs because the elevators are out. Ninety-six hours' worth of supplies is kept on hand.
At Alaska Native Medical Center, the water supply was a focus after Nov. 30, 2018. The facility valved off from the city and started using its own tanks.
The hospital estimates they can last three to four days.