Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Zero–Turn Mower Features Powerful Engine Options - Cub Cadet - Facility Management Product Release
Cub Cadet worked alongside professional contractors to engineer commercial equipment that blends heavy-duty design, power and efficiency and amazing comfort. The result is the new PRO Z 100 Series.
The PRO Z 100 Series features market-leading standard features and the most powerful commercial engines for the best overall value in its class.
Heavy-Duty Design: Built to stand strong with a fully reinforced frame and Triple Guard fabricated deck with 7, 10 and 11-gauge layers of steel. It also includes three-position, easy-adjust ROPS with spring-loaded locks and an automotive-grade corrosion defense system.
Commercial Electronic Fuel-Injected Engines: Fuel-efficient Kohler Confidant EFI engines are available on the 48-inch deck model (25 horsepower (hp)) and the 54-inch and 60-inch deck models at 27 hp. A 23.5 hp Kawasaki FX engine is also available on the 60-inch deck model.
Full Line of New Commercial-Grade Transmissions: The Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 features a 12cc pump and 16cc wheel motor design offering responsive ground speeds up to 10 mph and 500 ft./lbs. of torque for quick, smooth control.
Performance-Tuned Controls: With a lap bar or steering wheel option, the PRO Z 100 Series offers less effort and less fatigue while providing better response for faster cutting and unmatched hillside stability.
Comfort: PRO Z 100 Series includes all the comforts professionals appreciate - a standard suspension seat, roomy operator station, intuitive control panel and easier deck lift for less operator fatigue.
Warranty: 2-years with no hour limit.
“Landscape professionals need equipment that shows up ready to work hard — all day, every day with no exceptions,” says Emily Sword, Cub Cadet director of brand marketing. “To deliver on that, we built added strength into every aspect of the PRO Z 100 Series and surrounded that strength with the best overall package of features and specs in the industry. Then we tested it — putting it in the hands of landscapers for the past six months to ensure that it is trusted to work efficiently in tough conditions, while keeping the operator comfortable.”
Backed by the strongest Cub Cadet warranty in the industry, the PRO Z 100 Series offers unlimited hour commercial warranty — giving operators even more confidence in the equipment.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Getting The Most Out of Irrigation Systems
- Landscapes and Integrated Pest Management
- Environmentally Friendly Practices and Their Impact on Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today