Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of Facilities »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Electrician »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
Zero-Turn Mowers - John Deere Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The R series features five models, ranging from 23.5-35 horsepower (hp). The mowers feature ergonomic handgrips, a power deck lift, and grip-located control buttons. They are available with an isolation or a fully adjustable, suspension seat option. The units are equipped with a 48-, 54-, 60-, or 72-inch 7 Iron Pro deck. Mulch on demand is available for the 48-, 54-, and 60-inch options. Mower speed can reach 12 mph. The units include flat-free front tires and cast-iron ground forks and rear bumper. The brake-and-go starting system allows the operator to only set the parking brake and turn the key to start the mower.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Sustainability and Effective Mower Specification
- Safety Considerations in Mower Specification
- Beyond Cost: Three Key Mower Considerations
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today