- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Zero-Turn Mower - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The ZD326H model is designed for large turf areas with a 72-inch wide, 6-inch deep mower deck that features an advanced baffle design. Cutting height is adjustable from 1-5 inches in 1/4-inch increments. The model includes a 26-horsepower liquid-cooled, diesel engine and a heavy-duty twin hydrostatic transmission with a wet-type power-takeoff clutch. The unit includes a suspension seat, a hydraulic deck lift, and a hands-free parking brake on a large, ergonomic operator platform.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- Utility Vehicles: To Repair or Replace?
- Utility Vehicles: Maximizing Performance, Minimizing Costs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today