Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Zero-Turn Mower - Dixie Chopper - Facility Management Product Release
The Magnum series includes models 2244, 2250, 2350EFI, and 2460. The series offers 44-, 50-, and 60-inch cutting widths and 22-24 hp engines. Three models are equipped with Kawasaki FS engines, and the 2350EFI model features a Kohler electronic fuel injection engine. The models are rated to mow 2.1-4.1 acres per hour. The X2 cutting system is a triple-blade cutting deck featuring a 2-inch blade overlap and high blade-tip speeds. The X2 deck includes X-blade technology for higher quality cutting. Optional twist blades can create a mulching effect.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles: Post-Purchase Issues
- Understanding Utility Vehicle Options
- Utility Vehicles: Equipment Replacement
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today