- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Workstations - Eagle MHC - Facility Management Product Release
The stainless steel worktables and workstations are designed for Class 1 to Class 100,000 cleanroom operations. They are constructed of type 304 18-8 stainless steel and feature stainless-steel, hat-channel framing. Solid-top or perforated-top models with laminar perforations of 3/4-inch on 1-inch centers are available.
Electropolished finishes for electronic and computer applications are available on tables 36-96 inches wide, and 24-, 30- or 36-inches deep.
Stationary and mobile open-wire worktables are available. They offer 62 percent laminar flow and have a load-bearing capacity of 800 pounds. No special tools are required to assemble the worktables. Flexible-height overshelves have posts numbered in 1-inch increments to make quicker shelf adjustments.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality