- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Wood Wall System - Armstrong Ceiling Systems - Facility Management Product Release
WoodWorks Ekos Walls from Armstrong has no added formaldehyde and no detectible formaldehyde emissions, according to the company. Available in four natural wood finishes – maple, mahogany, light cherry, and dark cherry – the panels graining is designed to be suitable for conference rooms, boardrooms, and executive offices.
The panels use real wood veneers and a mineral-fiber substrate that helps contain acoustic noise. Panel composition helps meet LEED requirements and exceeds the requirements of Section 01350 of California’s CHPS Program.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office